I adore strawberries. I’ve been waiting ever so patiently for the ones in my garden to ripen; yesterday I picked some and the wait was more than worth it…they’re fantastic.
I could definitely eat plain strawberries warmed from the sun all day long, but I also love to use them in all sorts of recipes. If you feel the same way, here are 10 ways to use the red beauties.
1. In a Green Salad with Goat Cheese and Almonds
2. Roasted with balsamic vinegar and used as a topping for Crostinis (from Nutmeg Nanny)
3. In a Strawberry Sorbet with Mint (from Nourished Kitchen)
4. Baked into a beautiful Strawberry Pie (from Brooklyn Supper)
5. Atop classic Strawberry Shortcakes (from Smitten Kitchen)
6. Blended into a creative Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake (from A Spicy Perspective)
7. Roasted and churned into Strawberry Ice Cream (from Zoe Bakes)
8. In refreshing Strawberry Coconut Popsicles (from The Coconut Mama)
9. Transformed into an all-natural Homemade Strawberry Soda Syrup
10. Cooked into a Spicy Strawberry Jam
What’s YOUR favorite way to eat strawberries?