Recipe for Cucumber Sorrel Smoothie
Servings: 1 large or 2 small servings
- * 2 medium-large organic cucumbers peel them for a smoother smoothie, chopped
- * a splash of all-natural buttermilk
- * a few tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt I like full-fat
- * 4-5 sorrel leaves or a handful of fresh mint
- * 1-2 teaspoons of honey or pure maple syrup
- * pinch of sea salt
1. Place chopped cucumbers in blender and add buttermilk to get the blender going.
2. Add yogurt, sorrel, honey, and salt and blend until smooth.
3. Chill before serving, if desired. Garnish with edible flowers (I used borage) if you have them.