This rainbow noodle salad is absolutely full of great flavours, with rice noodles, zucchini noodles and carrot noodles, tons of crunchy veggies and a zingy sauce, every mouthful is exciting!!
I’ve been a bit obsessed with spiralizing ever since I made this thai style zucchini noodle salad with peanut dressing a few months ago (how has it been a few months already?!). And for good reason, spiralizing is awesome! It’s a great way to easily incorporate more vegetables into your diet, while still being able to eat a real noodle salad!
Vegetables have to be one of the most versatile substances on the planet. You can boil them, steam them, roast them, grill them… the list is endless, but raw is honestly one of my favourite ways to enjoy them.
This rainbow noodle salad is full of crunchy, raw vegetables, keeping every bite super fresh and interesting. Also due to the lack of cooking involved, this whole meal is ready in 15 minutes or less! Win!
Absolutely perfect if you’re looking for a quick way to meet your five a day, or just want something more interesting to pack up and take to work or school for lunch!
Rainbow Noodle Salad
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 100 g Rice Noodles
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/4 Purple Cabbage finely sliced
- 1 Red Pepper finely sliced
- 1 Yellow Pepper finely sliced
- 1 bunch Fresh Coriander roughly chopped
- 1 small handful Cashew Nuts roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Red or Green Chilli (optional)
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce together in a bowl and whisk so everything is combined.
- Soak the rice noodles according to the instructions on the packet and mix with the spiralized carrot and zucchini. If you don’t have a spiralizer, you can just chop the carrot and zucchini into very thin long strips.
- Mix all the other finely chopped veggies in, toss with the sauce, and top with the coriander, cashews, sesame seeds and some sliced chilli if you like.
0 thoughts on “Rainbow Noodle Salad”
I need a spiralizer seeing these pics. Looks so tempting. And with vegetables it’s healthy too.
I seriously love mine!! Definitely a kitchen gadget worth getting in my opinion!