These vegan bean, one tray tacos only take less than 30 minutes and are served with the freshest, zingy-est mango salsa!
I’m all about quick, easy dinners, and these one tray bean tacos are EXACTLY that! They are ready in under 30 minutes flat and are packed with spicy, earthy flavour. Tacos are a great option for a sharing family meal, or when you’re having friends over last minute and need something quick, but impressive and delicious!
Vegan tacos can DEFINTIELY be as delicious as the traditional, meat based ones. Beans make the perfect base for this recipe. When roasted with the peppers and spices, they get a slight, crispy outside that’s coated with wonderful flavour, and the insides go soft and fluffy, which is the perfect compliment for that fresh, lime and mango salsa.
Related: Teryaki Cauliflower Tacos
The mango salsa on top has only 3 ingredients, and just requires a little chopping, but the result is a fresh burst of flavour that compliments the rich, spiciness of the beans and peppers perfectly. It’s just the contrast these one tray tacos needs.
Once you’ve loaded up your tortilla with as many beans, peppers, onions and salsa that will fit, why not add a drizzle of coconut yoghurt and hot sauce for good measure?
One Tray Bean Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa
- 1 can Beans (of your choice)
- 2 Bell Peppers (colour of your choice)
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 White Onion
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Soy/Coconut Yoghurt
- Fresh Coriander
- Hot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice the bell peppers into strips and place in a large bowl. Drain and rinse the beans and place them in the bowl with the peppers. Add the olive oil and spices and mix so everything is coated. Put the mixture on a flat baking tray on one half and spread out.
- Slice the onion into strips and place next to the pepper mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- To make the mango salsa, finely dice the mango and coriander, then mix with the lime juice. Taste and season if necessary.
- Pop the tortilla wraps into the oven for about 5 minutes to warm through, then load up with the bean and pepper mixture, onions, salsa and any other toppings you like. Serve immediately.