Take the classic acai smoothie bowl to the next level by turning it into these acai granola breakfast popsicles!
You guys know me well enough by now to know that I’m a bit breakfast obsessed. I can’t imagine NOT being excited by a smoothie bowl or the perfect vegan overnight oats.
Today’s post is a collaboration with (and sponsored by) Ora Organic, and my mission was to turn their amazing, sustainable acai powder into a great, easy recipe you will love! So rather than stick with a typical acai smoothie bowl, I thought, let’s try something different. Plus, who doesn’t love popsicles?
I’ve never actually tried Acai Powder before, but I’m SO glad I have now. This powerful little berry is PACKED with antioxidants and vitamin C, making it a great supplement to add to your morning routine. Plus its tangy, sweet flavour is so unusual and delicious.
I paired it with coconut yoghurt, which is my absolute favourite vegan version. It’s thick and creamy like Greek yoghurt and the coconut adds a natural sweetness. I also added some granola and fresh strawberries then layered everything in the moulds.
You can use any store bought vegan granola if you like, but I personally like to make my own, as it contains FAR less ingredients and much less refined sugar. Here are some great granola recipes: Cacao Crunch Granola, Toasted Coconut Granola and Tropical Granola.
All these granolas would work well in this recipe, depending on what overall taste you are going for.
Acai Granola Breakfast Popsicles
- 3/4 cup (175ml) Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 tsp Acai Powder
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup (or other sweetener)
- 2 tbsp Almond milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Almond milk
- 2-3 Ripe Fresh Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Vegan Granola
- Blend the ingredients for the acai layer and coconut layers separately, and set aside.
- Chop the strawberries into thin slices. Pop 1-2 slices in each mould and press against the sides.
- Add the acai yoghurt layer, the coconut layer and the granola layer alternating, it doesn’t have to be perfect! Just keep adding until the moulds are full, leave about a 1cm gap at the top to allow for expansion.
- Pop a stick into each mould and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- When ready to eat, run the moulds under hot water for 1 minute to loosen.
0 thoughts on “Acai Granola Breakfast Popsicles”
Looks delicious and soooo cute!
Aww thank you Maria!!
Oh, they look so delicious, and I love that they can be both breakfast and dessert. Thank you for one more amazing recipe of yours – I love them all! :)
You’re so kind, thank you!
Oh these look amazing! Definitely picking up some of that acai powder to make these!
Yes do it! I hope you love them!