I recently made a promise on my blog’s Facebook page that if I got 10,000 “likes” before the end of May, I would host a giveaway. Well, I reached that goal (and then some), so here you go!
For this giveaway, I decided to put together a package of things I love from Amazon.com…that way, I can easily arrange for it to be shipped right to the winner! This giveaway is sponsored by ME. I am paying for all the items and the shipping. I hope you all like everything I chose because these are some of my favorite things…here’s what the giveaway includes:
1. Ball Jar Heritage Collection Pint Jars with Lids and Bands, Set of 6 (These are gorgeous and have so many uses in the kitchen; their value is $10.77.)
2. Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao Powder (Organic) (I adore this stuff and use it in place of traditional cocoa powder; the value is $11.00)
3. Light Gray Celtic Sea Salt®, Coarse Ground, 1 lb. (My favorite wholesome sea salt; the value is $6.11.)
4. Silpat Non-Stick Baking Mat, 11 5/8 x 16 1/2-inches, Half Sheet Size (Silpats are just awesome for baking; the value is $23.01)
5. Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (32 oz.) (This is my personal favorite coconut oil; the value is $19.13.)
6. Cast-Iron Melting Pot, 14-Ounce (Cooking in cast iron is healthy and this little pot is perfect for melting butter and chocolate; the value is $14.18.)
I will not make any substitutions for the above items…it’s simply too complicated for me to swap stuff out if you don’t like what I chose. So hopefully you do like it, and guess what? As a bonus, I will throw in a copy of my forthcoming book…One Simple Change. It won’t be out until December, but when it is, I will mail you a signed copy!
Again, this giveaway is sponsored by ME. I am paying for all the items and the shipping as a way to thank to you all for being awesome! The total value of this package including the shipping is about $100. Note that his giveaway is only open to my readers in the USA.
To enter this giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter widget below to sign up for my mailing list. This will ensure you receive my blog email updates and my weekly newsletter. You may unsubscribe at a later date (though I hope you won’t!), but you must be signed up in order to be eligible to win the giveaway. You may gain optional entries for liking my facebook page, following me on twitter, and commenting on this post. GOOD LUCK!